The Account Manager is the operational point of contact for Condé Nast's key advertising business relationships. Specifically, responsible for providing strategic oversight to pre and post-sale activities to ensure client satisfaction as well as development and growth of the relationships. As an Account Manager, you play a critical role in a team as the clients' trusted advisor and champion. You manage the day-to-day operations of your team and partner to develop, execute and manage complex campaigns on our platform. Your deep understanding of your clients' business objectives and analytical mindset will shape future strategies through data driven insights and recommendations.
* Partner with Sales on all aspects of campaign planning, launch execution, optimization and recap with sales and other internal groups and support teams for key clients
* Outline and advise on new and innovative opportunities through client calls or emails with sales and activation as needed
* Knowledgeable on client current events and business affairs
* Establish regular contact with customers to ensure their needs are met, work with Sales Planner in measuring progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
* Liaise with internal groups as needed to troubleshoot and deliver solutions to clients
* Up-sell and renew existing campaigns/clients, with new, innovative, on-strategy ideas that focus on retention and growing business
* Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management in order to achieve best results and campaign success
* Communicate directly with agencies, clients, internal teams and outside vendors as necessary on custom program implementation
* Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
* Represent the voice of our clients to help shape product enhancements and become an expert on site content, editorial specials and new ad units to create the strongest media plans possible
Desired Skills and Qualifications
* 4+ years of relevant professional experience, Advertising field preferred
* BS, preferred in Marketing or Business (or other related field)
* Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
* Proven track record of client customer success, stakeholder management and ability to drive incremental revenue
* Strong attention to detail, good follow-up and able to generate creative solutions to meet client needs
* Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and stakeholders
* Experience with Ad Technology / Ad Platforms: ideally, DFP, Salesforce.com, AdBook, Facebook Ads Manager, Omniture, DAR, MOAT
* Excellent organization and communication and skills
* Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
About Condé Nast:
Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company's portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company's newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and for Twitter for Instagram