Big Joe Handing System is an Industrial Forklift and Pallet rack Company looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant.
Sharp Administrative Customer Service needed for a very busy office environment. This position is for someone who likes to multitask and is very organized and customer focused. The Right Person will provide Excellent customer service and support to multiple departments. Time, project and customer service management experience is a plus. We are looking for someone who is technology savvy, with Hi volume Client experience a plus and solid proficiency in MS Word and Excel is mandatory. This position tends to be a great starter position into other opportunities within the company.
Summary: This position requires ongoing interaction with the customer, with the customer's related sales team, and with management. Great customer service etiquette, self-motivated, clear & concise verbal and written communication, excellent presentation skills and timely follow up are a must with excellent Phone Etiquette
Duties and Responsibilities
Ø To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales inquiries, by telephone, walk ins and email with Web Chat
Ø Coordinate Clients needs and working with sales team by managing schedules, and communicating relevant information.
Ø Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support.
Ø Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
Ø Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
Ø Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
Ø Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
Ø To follow up all inquiries, preparing proposals where necessary with potential clients.
Ø Contracting bookings and producing invoices.
Ø Promotion of our products to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
Ø Complete projects and special assignments in a timely manner by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, and gaining cooperation of others, problem solving and making adjustments to plans.
Ø Must be able to work with limited supervision in an extremely fast paced environment, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism
Ø Create sales order, PO's to vendors, handle lease documents and submit completed sales orders for allied to accounting to invoice with POD, PO's and supporting files attached to Sales orders
1. Two years of high level Customer service experience. Sales and Marketing experience a plus
2> Extensive SAS and Web based CRM updating and follow up
3. Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
4. High level of professionalism with effective verbal and listening, written and communications skills with all levels of the company, along with external contacts, customers, partners etc.
5. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
6. Exemplary organizational and project-management skills with demonstrated ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
7. Self-motivated; takes initiative to maintain productivity with minimal oversight
8. Highly detailed in recording interactions with customers.
Big Joe's offers an excellent compensation package to our employees including;
- competitive pay + bi-annual bonus programs,
- (employer paid) life and disability coverage,
- 2 weeks of paid time off,
- 401(k) plan includes a company 3% contribution of your pay
- team building events; bbq's, golf, mud-runs, and more.
Our staff receive training, opportunity for overtime, protective equipment, and opportunities for advancement.
Big Joe's conducts pre-employment drug screenings.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.