Responsible for promoting the game of golf and the club while providing the Three Steps of Service to the Members and guests of the club. Responsible for providing quality service, overseeing and assisting with the golf shop operations and participating in driving revenue and programming efforts. Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, accurately ringing up charges at the register and properly checking in all golfers prior to play. This also includes proper cash handling procedures as well as making sure that all standards of operations are being met. Maintain control of the tee sheet, including walkups and pairings. Organize and promote all Club Tournaments and other special events/functions at the Club. Provide professional instruction for Member/Guests as requested according to ClubCorp and PGA Standards.Oversee all aspects of outside golf operations and staff to assure proper performance while following all daily procedures and policies including marshal/starters and golf shop attendants. Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas. Keep up inventory levels of constantly stocked items. Follow up on all special orders making sure customers are aware of the receipt of their orders in accordance with established procedures.
- Only serious applicants with previous Golf Professional work experience need apply.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge Required.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- PGA Apprentice in progress, prefer PGA Profession Certification completion
- Must be willing and flexible enough to work at least 40 hours per week, including weekends and most holidays. The daily hours will be worked predominantly inside the golf shop but can/will include varying hours outside when needed.
- Pay: Based on previous experience in the golf business.