|Job Title:||Assistant Greenkeeper|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 04:56|
£22,500 per annum
Location: Virginia Water
My client is searching for Assistant Greenkeepers to join their dedicated team.
As their Assistant Greenkeeper you will be responsible for producing excellent standards and the highest quality of work on one of their three 18-hole golf courses, admired by both Golf Pros and spectators alike.
The positions are based on a 40-hour week, including weekends, worked on a rota basis; however flexibility will be essential, particularly over the summer months and leading up to and during tournaments.
· Highly competitive salary
· Additional overtime available
· Opportunity to gain valuable European Tour Championship experience
· Internal Progression, Training and Development, with the opportunity to gain professional qualifications
· Top of the range uniform provided
· Free meals on duty
· Minimum 2 years Greenkeeping experience
· NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Management Qualification
· PA1, 2 and 6 Spraying Certificates desirable
· CS32 and CS33 Chainsaw Qualifications desirable
· A passion to learn and exceed Member expectations
· A Flexible, Can-Do Attitude with a positive outlook
· Full valid Driving Licence recommended