Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Staff:
* Performs general repairs and maintenance for all areas within the operation including but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, and structural aspects of the buildings and grounds.
* Maintains cleanliness and appearance of exterior of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping walkways, picking up litter, and arranging outdoor furniture.
* Maintains cleanliness and appearance of interior areas of the facility including but not limited to: emptying trash cans and ashtrays, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and arranging furniture.
* Identifies and reports needed supplies to supervisor.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Maintenance Staff:
* One month related experience or training.
* Possesses knowledge in operating electrical, plumbing, HVAC and pool equipment.
* Regular and reliable attendance.