Vantage Apparel, a midsize manufacturer, is the nation's top source for custom logo apparel, with key end clients including Fortune 500 companies, resorts, golf courses, colleges, and casinos. If you've been to a store that has employees wearing shirts with logos, there is a very good chance that the product or logo decoration was done by Vantage Apparel. We've been the leading innovator in the promotional apparel industry since 1977, and we are looking to add a National Customer Service & Support Manager to our PPD Division.
In recent years, there has been an industry-wide push to establish system-to-system integrations between customers, vendors and manufacturing partners, enabling a hands-off order-entry process. The successful candidate will be communicating on an executive level with senior management as well as customers. The manager will drive the business towards the On- Line Department and assist the subject matter expert for data integration. They will be responsible for identifying customer programs that can be migrated into the on-line service department as well as supervising 2 team leaders and a staff of 10 customer service representatives.
The successful candidate will feel equally comfortable interacting with the customer as he/she would with I.T. professionals. It's a unique position for that candidate who enjoys working and interacting with customers, managing a group of award winning customer service agents but can lead the group into the new system to system integration through training as well as coaching and counseling. This skilled
individual could be equally at home in customer service as they would be in an IT heavy environment.
The Customer Service & Support Manager will:
• Oversee all aspects of National Sales Distribution
• Guide Team Leaders to manage the Customer Service Reps
• Develop Training Program for all new CSR classes
• Monitor CSR KPI's with the Team Leaders
• Partner with various cross-functional stake holders to develop systems integration based on specific requirements.
• Interacts with both internal and external customer's on a daily basis related to escalated order issues within the customer service department
• Identify existing and new customers for online integration
• Interact and collaborate with internal/external customers to understand data specifications and resolve data load issues.
• Demonstrate an ability to work with external customers, outsides sales reps and information technology employees.
• Ensure that ongoing training is being provided to the customer service department as indicated by production and quality metrics
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of company policies, product line, pricing structure and services.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 7 years in customer service management
• Ability to communicate on the executive level with Senior Management
• Experience Managing a diverse team of Customer Service Reps
• Knowledge of XML, APIs, file transfer protocols and data transformation, as well as knowledge of FTP and EDI
• Proven track record with order entry systems, ERP
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Experience in an e-commerce customer service environment
• High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Demonstrated experience with an ERP and CRM systems
• Customer facing, articulate and does well under pressure