Ideal Computer systems is a leading dealership management software provider for Outdoor Power Equipment, Powersports, Marine, RV, Agriculture, Trailer and Golf Car dealerships. We are seeking an Applications Support Specialist to provide support to our customers.
The Applications Support Specialist will answer questions on the function and usage of Ideal products via telephone, Internet, or online services, and demonstrate expert knowledge of Ideal products used by customers. This individual will need to be able to manage and triage numerous projects and tasks at the same time, while providing excellent customer support.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills and passion for helping people.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of various Ideal products
- Answer incoming calls, emails from customers in order to resolve issues immediately or to track issues to ensure follow up later if more information is needed
- Assist with testing and duplicating unknown software and hardware problems reported from the customer-base, and troubleshoot the issue(s) at hand
- Assist other support team members to make follow up calls regarding customer problems
- Take ownership of each communication with the customer, ensuring follow up communication is made as needed
- Complete special projects and tasks as assigned by the Support Manager
- Develop an understanding of the customer's business and the business processes Ideal products support
Profile of Successful Candidate:
- 2 to 5 years of customer service experience supporting software product base
- Previous and experience with Level One customer support preferred
- Effective telephone skills to ascertain customer concerns, consider alternatives and provide customers guidance to solve their questions or issues
- Ability to develop a strong knowledge of Ideal products and service offerings and ability to troubleshoot to resolve customer inquiries
- Proven track record of working with customers via telephone to build relationships and positive outcomes
- Willingness to interact with customers in a professional, productive manner that enhances customers' experience with Ideal
- Strong organizational skills to interact with multiple customers over the course of a day
- Ability to work independent of supervision
- Ongoing training, development and support for a career in customer service
- Competitive base salary, company bonus and performance.
- Full Benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision and 401(k).
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Though we tend to be very results-driven, our office is a casual and warm place where everyone feels like they are part of a family rather than just another cog in the wheel. We also offer plenty of fantastic perks, including a competitive salary, great benefits and a hefty end-of-year bonus.
If you want to work within a small family-like team and have the resources of a large multi-national organization, then we'd love to get in touch with you!