Customer Service Representative - French
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative - French|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 04:45|
For nearly 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it s on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany
Position Summary: The Customer Service Representative will be the primary inside contact for one of PUMA s designated territories of accounts. It will provide the highest level of customer service and sales support for the designated territory.
Manage assigned portfolio of customers from acting as a liaison internally to problem solve issues, to order management, order entry, and providing detailed reporting monthly to Customer Service
* management pointing out any outstanding issues. ORDERS OUT THE DOOR ON TIME. LIAISON WITH OUT DEPARTMENTS.
* Order Management including; inventory availability, confirming and updating prices, ship windows, and order quantity updates.
* Order Entry which includes manual key punch entry and EDI upload processing
* Manage order status and communicate to Sales, warehouse, customer service management and the customer.
* Manage Backlog orders which includes analyzing product availability and communication with Sales, warehouse and the customer to determine which orders need to be cancelled and reallocated.
* Work with the Credit team and Returns team to assist if a customer needs a Return Authorization
* Field incoming calls/ emails
Research and assist in disputing chargeback claims as it pertains to order management
* Fluent in French
* High School Diploma Required.
* Must have 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably in the athletic footwear/apparel industry.
* Be able to work independently.
* Be able to handle high call, email, and order volumes.
* Possess a professional and courteous phone manner.
* Must be extremely organized with strong computer skills.
* Be a Team Player.
* Must have the ability to multi-task
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your resume with your possible start date and salary expectations).
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.