Responsibilities for Customer Service Retail Sales Associate:
Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
One on one sales based interaction with customers
Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
Present the value of our client's services to prospective and existing clients
Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
LAUNCH is an exciting, young company full of individuals and innovators with a mission to give our clients a platform to develop, optimize, and scale their sales and marketing efforts in a simpler and innovative way. We stay ahead of the curve and utilize applications that take advantage of the best that web technology has to offer. Encouraging our talent to explore better solutions in a fun, collaborative environment is a key part of what we think makes LAUNCH unique.
**Regardless of previous experience, ample training will be provided including corporate classroom training, hands-on field training, seminars and conferences, public speaking lessons, management training, and product knowledge training**
Job Requirements for Customer Service Retail Sales Associate:
• Sales experience is not required. You can thrive here if you're hard working and coachable.
• Ability to deal with the excitement and tight deadlines that come with a fast-growing environment
• Motivated by unlimited, self-driven earning potential and understand teamwork is a key to that.
• Sense of humor --> Big Plus!
• Interest in sales and marketing (advertisement, leadership development, account management)
Benefits for Customer Service Retail Sales Associate:
• Competitive compensation packages (Uncapped $$$$) Advancement and compensation are based on an individual's performance
• Full Benefits available
• Regular happy hours / office events
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
• The room and tools you need to create and succeed -- our office always has a great playlist, and you'll work with Apple products and always use the latest technology!
Play Just As Hard As You Work
While we work on the cutting edge of our industry and deliver incredible results, we believe that work should also be fun and people should look forward to coming in every day.
• Every month we set goals and celebrate our wins with all expense paid events like go-karting, mini-golf, beach volleyball, and networking trips to various locations throughout the country!
• You can often find members of our team hiking, playing basketball, or playing cornhole on the weekends.
• And if you think you've got the chops, you might compete against us in a game of Call of Duty or FIFA
Those with the following experience are encourages to apply today: sales and marketing account executive entry level sales and marketing, restaurant, front desk reception , server, bartender, bar-back, hostess, waiter, waitress, cocktail waitress, host / hostess , bar manager, entry level restaurant manager, retail, retail associate, retail management, manager in training, entry level inventory key holder, hospitality, hospitality manager, hospitality trainer entry level
Since our inception, we have hit the ground running. Our team offers a smile and a hand-shake that delivers results with integrity.