About Fanatics International:
The official retail partner for many of the world's leading sports clubs and organisations from major football clubs to events and governing bodies. Our football partners include Manchester United, Real Madrid and Olympique de Marseille and we run omnichannel retail operations for Manchester City, Aston Villa and Everton FC, among others. We operate physical retail and events, across motorsports, rugby, tennis and golf with leading partners that include Formula One, McLaren F1, the Wimbledon Tennis Championship, and the Ryder Cup. In addition, we operate the e-commerce business for the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL in Europe. Fanatics International works with major brands in sporting goods such as Adidas, Nike and Puma.
The roles purpose of a Digital Marketing Executive:
Responsible for planning digital acquisition campaigns & managing Tmall & JD.com marketplaces to achieve all KPIs for sales/traffic growth from the marketplace.
- Work closely with stakeholders and selected TP / Marketing Agencies to create and develop a strong digital acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs.
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI.
- Manage the digital marketing sales and marketing budgets.
- Manage PPC, Social and Affiliate campaigns where necessary.
- Provide assistance with SEO requirements for the relevant language sites.
- Day to day management ensuring that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on
- Optimise each marketplace / channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
- Brief all required design assets to Trading Executive and/or direct to TP / Agency.
- Provide Ecommerce expertise for the territory to the Account Management team as and when required (eg Monthly reviews, strategic reviews, contract negotiations).
- Driving the business forward through new trends and initiatives to deliver the budget.
- Strong Chinese language skills are essential
- Experience of the territory specific Marketplaces and Ecommerce landscape
- Experience of working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points including experience of SEO, Traffic Acquisition, Affiliate Marketing, PPC and Social
- Be experienced in day-to-day ecommerce site management ensuring promotions and content are timely, accurate and on Brand to deliver KPI's
- Use data-driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion (GA, Omniture, Marketplace specific analytics)
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
- A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders