Oakhurst Golf & Country Club, located in Clarkston, Michigan. Join us and enjoy our inviting community of Members. We are excited to announce that Oakhurst Golf & Country Club is part of the ClubCorp family. Ranked among the top private courses in the state of Michigan, this impressive property boasts 18 holes of championship golf, a junior Olympic-size swimming pool, a fitness center and six tennis courts. Whether you are a young family or empty nesters, there is always something for everyone at Oakhurst.
This department head position oversees all food and beverage at the Club, both front and heart of the house operations. S/he will manage the hiring, training and development of all F&B Employee Partners. This position will ensure that all mandated training programs are implemented as well as full Compliance with corporate purchasing procedures.
S/he prepares an annual financial budget and achieves these goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management and revenue generating programs. The Food & Beverage Director is an advocate and ambassador of STAR Service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations plays in the success of the operation.
- College degree preferred.
- Four years experience in Food & Beverage, private dining experience preferred.
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills.
- Solid understanding of a la carte and banquet revenue generation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses.
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems.
- Creative menu development skills.
- Strong technical literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel, payroll management and point of sale systems.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.