Full Time Customer Service / Sales Agent [Entry Level & Weekly Pay]
Currently hiring full time & entry level positions
TL Direct Acquisitions is on the up and up and looking for highly energetic and FUN people to join the team! We're currently hiring for an Entry Level Customer Service / Sales Agent that will specialize in customer acquisitions, retention, sales & marketing presentations, and team building. If you are looking for a supportive team environment AND want some opportunity for growth then apply with us today as we are looking to fill these positions ASAP.
- Degree or 0-5 years relevant work experience in a leadership role
- Sales, customer service (retail, restaurant, & hospitality -- this is not a call center environment), marketing, business, and / or communications background
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Customer Service / Retail / Hospitality and/or Restaurant experience is a plus!
- Interest in advancement & the opportunity to make an impact!
A little bit more about us:
Our specialty at TL Direct Acquisitions is relationship building. Interpersonal business relationships require time, persistence and follow-through; skills that our professionally trained marketing and sales team excel at. We have found that the most effective way to market your product or service is by creating quality in-person relationships with customers, one smile and handshake at a time. The legend goes that Mark McCormack, the first ever sports agent and Arnold Palmer, the first golf sports star, agreed on representation through shaking hands. Ray Kroc (McDonalds) and Coca Cola, as well as Hewlitt and Packard, are just a few other famous business relationships brought to fruition by a the power of face to face communication.
Our team members interact with the customers of your choosing, taking the time to understand the unique needs of each. This personalized approach builds rapport, establishes stronger forms of customer loyalty and generates a catered customer experience.
TL Direct Acquisitions lives by a company philosophy of devotion to our people and results for our clients. Our achievements are built by standards of only promoting from within, leading by example at all times, and working as hard for our clients as we would for ourselves. We strive to be the perfect recipe of entrepreneurial spirit, fantastic client service, and successful professionals.