General Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Day-to-day management of all club operations, including food and beverage, with an emphasis on exceeding customer service expectations.
• Generate revenue by actively managing the reservation system and procedures; reviewing daily utilization levels and the tee sheet to manage price and demand opportunity; expand sales by initiating and monitoring the effectiveness of promotions, demand managements, and demand creation programming.
• Develop aggressive sales, marketing and net revenue plans and direct successful implementation of these plans. Motivate sales staff to achieve revenue goals while overseeing the marketing of Club.
• Manage staff by providing training, direction, supervision, evaluation and corrective action when required; conduct weekly department head meetings; act as a role model for all employees by demonstrating behavior and work ethics. Develop and implement performance review systems.
• Preparation, production and control of overall budget, along with frequent analysis and monitoring of corresponding daily, monthly and annual statements to maximize financial performance.
• Maintain exceptional guest and member relations by creating a quality environment through staffing, programming, service operations, and maintenance. Do all that is necessary to make sure all patrons and guests of the facility, both in golf and food and beverage, receive a first class level of attention and service.
• Develop relationships with customers, vendors and other key industry players to increase loyalty and continually enhance, nurture and grow the facility's reputation.
Base salary offered will be competitive and based on experience. Benefits package includes health insurance, vacation, Dental, uniform allowances. Please note the experience and computer requirements of this position as candidates who do not meet these thresholds will not likely be considered.
General Manager Qualifications include but are not limited to:
• A Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in all aspects of golf club management at a high-volume, premium facility.
• Computer savvy with demonstrated experience specifically with IBS POS & Tee Sheet management software, Microsoft Office software and ADP or similar payroll management systems.
• Knowledge of premium-level course conditions, aesthetics and maintenance practices.
• Knowledge of proper tournament, event and outing procedures, setup and administration inclusive of competition formats, tournament scoring and overall event management.