Fall Season Golf Course Worker (2888 S. Heather Gardens Way, Aurora CO)
2888 S. Heather Gardens Way
compensation: Pay range $9.75 to $12.00 depending on proven skill and experience.
employment type: part-time
Heather Gardens Golf Course
- Mowing and turfgrass maintenance
- Tree work
- Leaf raking
- Related landscape maintenance activities.
- up to 40 hrs per week thru end of November. Some weekend hours required.
- Eligible candidates must be willing and able to pass pre-employment drug test, driving and criminal background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to perform physical labor; lift 50 lbs, bending and kneeling, raking, shoveling etc.
- Must be able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Must know how to operate a vehicle with stick shift.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Starting Salary depends on proven skill and experience.
- Complementary golf privileges.
Resume with work history must be provided to be considered for this position.
This is hard work but a very rewarding summer job for the right persons.
Note: please don't waste your time applying if you know you can't pass the pre employment screening.