Well known for the Rancho Bernardo Inn, Surf and Sand Resort and a variety of Southern California's premium golf properties, JC Resorts has been a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. Our diverse entities are united by the same authentic vision - MAKING MEMORIES. EVERY GUEST. EVERY TIME. That means impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and comfortable accommodations without the trace of pretentiousness. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to maximize the performance individual properties while enhancing their distinctive character.
JC Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
What You Get to Do:
* Greet and welcome all members and guests arriving in the golf shop.
* Check in and provide all members and guests with a receipt to play.
* Follow all specified procedures to correctly handle all cash, credit, passbook, and gift certificate transactions.
* Provide accurate information to members and guests and inquirers regarding membership, special events, golf programs, facilities, services, and special promotions.
* Take personal responsibility to maintain the aesthetic appeal of the golf shop and entire facility, including removing litter and trash, vacuuming, straightening shop displays and merchandise.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
* Efficient, quick learner with high quality standards for production and service.
* English fluency required.
* At least one experience in retail sales with some golf knowledge, preferred.
* Discounted employee meals and beverages.
* Discounted resort hotel stays; complimentary and discounted golf rounds.
* Employee discount at resort and other golf property's restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
* Plus more!
* Early November - Approximately end of April/mid-May
Please click here to review the full job description.