Golf Shop Attendant
|Job Title:||Golf Shop Attendant|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 04:45|
Offers superior customer service while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandizing, inventory control, reservations, and special events preparation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Performs opening and closing procedures for the shop or store.
* Responsible for accountability of all sales and money transactions made.
* Collects applicable fees from patrons as they arrive.
* Makes reservations (tee-times, classes, etc.) and assists customers on the phone.
* Assists guests by selling merchandize and providing information on a professional manner.
* Assists with rotating stock and keeping displays clean and orderly.
* Assists with general cleaning of the shop or store.
* Assist with creating appealing displays.
* Assists with periodic physical inventories.
* May work with guest services and player assistants to facilitate orderly start and play on the golf course.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Speak, read and write English.
* Professional demeanor in both mannerism and appearance.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.