Key Responsibilities of the Golf Shop Attendant:
* Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
* Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
* Promotes all club golf activities.
* Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail buyer with merchandising and sales promotions.
* Follows established opening and closing procedures.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Golf Shop Attendant:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and one to three years customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Valid Florida Driver's license and the ability to meet the company's standards of insurability required.
* Resort and Golf experience preferred.
* Regular and reliable attendance. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.