The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and developing various creative materials for promotions, advertisements, national campaigns and various marketing mediums. Using the Brand Book as a reference, they are responsible for working directly with members of the Marketing team to implement brand standard creative collateral while working at highly efficient pace. This Associate will interact with his or her supervisor several times a week to receive guidance and feedback.
* Implements concepts and brand direction from the Creative Manager for local and national campaigns
* Hands-on design of all marketing materials, including brochures, website banners, presentations, ads, professional announcements and other custom projects as requested
* Produces elements for national and local campaigns as directed by the Creative Manager
* Highly organized and capable of maintaining creative archives, photography libraries, etc.
* Works in tandem with various teams within the Corporate HQ to ensure flawless execution for necessary creative tasks - Marketing, Operations, Food & Beverage, IT, Strategic Partnerships & Communications
* Works in tandem with Marketing Managers and the Director of Marketing to develop and create necessary templates for the Topgolf
* 2-4 years of creative experience in the Graphic Design field is required Bachelor's degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts of "Communication Design" and/or "Graphic Design" is desired
* Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
* Proficient knowledge/experience in - Corporate Branding, Typography, Print & Web Design
* Strong knowledge/experience in - Apparel, Packaging & Environmental Design
* Basic knowledge/experience in - Video & Motion Graphics (Adobe, After Effects, etc.)
* Photography capabilities strongly preferred
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong interpersonal, people and communication skills
* Extremely organized and detailed. Readily accepts coaching and constructive criticism
* Capable of managing multiple projects/programs simultaneously and efficiently. Remains calm under pressure.
* Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated. Exercises good judgment in decision making.
* Strong communication skills; ability to write and verbally communicate in a clear and concise manner
* Strong ability to establish working relationships with all employees, management and vendors
* Strong ability to maintain and project professionalism, internally and externally, at all times
* Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business needs and changes within the Marketing team
* Excellent self accountability for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
* Proficient with Adobe After Effects / Understanding of motion and animation fundamentals
* Understanding of the nuances of mobile technologies across devices
Topgolf inspires the connections that bring people together for unforgettable good times. Whether it's a date night, girls' night, family outing, happy hour, work breakfast, lunch hour or any other kind of hour, Topgolf makes socializing a sport - literally. Through the premium experience of Play, Food and Music, Topgolf is inspiring people of all ages and skill levels - even non-golfers - to come together for playful competition. Topgolf also brings interactive experiences to the community that facilitate shared moments and deep relationships through Topgolf U golf lessons, weekly leagues, The Topgolf Tour competition, KidZone parties, social and corporate team-building events, and the World Golf Tour (WGT) app. Each venue features high-tech, climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort, delicious food and beverage, live events, music, hundreds of HDTVs and outstanding hospitality. With 31 venues entertaining 10.5 million Guests annually and the world's largest digital golf audience, Topgolf is creating the best times of your life both in-venue and online. To learn more about Topgolf, or visit .
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.