Who we are and what we do:
Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialisation services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations. Headquartered in London and across over 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world's largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League. Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organisations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports' commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialisation of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilise the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximised.
As an Integrity Analyst, you will use your experience from the betting industry to work within Genius Sports' integrity team in London and closely with our other departments elsewhere throughout the world. Using the company's proprietary data and software solutions, you will be part of a team responsible for identifying anomalous betting patterns and compiling reports for our clients - who are major sports' leagues and federations.
The successful applicant must have experience of working within the betting industry, and obtained a good knowledge of the global markets, preferably within a trading role. They must also possess a good overall knowledge of sports, especially golf.
- Investigate odds movements and other betting patterns using our proprietary data, monitoring systems and other external sources.
- Production of professional level reports explaining the betting markets clearly and concisely for non-betting experts;
- Work with our development team to continually review and improve the internal software and reporting solutions;
- Liaise with our various internal trading departments to ensure all relevant aspects of the sporting event and betting market are explained; and
- Ongoing assessment and review of the relevant betting markets.
- Graduate, capable of writing (in English) to a high standard;
- Experience working in a report writing/administrative role;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of mainstream sports, with a focus on golf, is essential;
- A detailed understanding of the betting markets and how bookmakers trade their markets, preferably with trading experience;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills;
- Ability to clearly prioritise work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment;
- Possess a good eye for detail with dedication to produce work of the highest standard.
- An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- Opportunity to work on different projects
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in London.
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company