Topgolf is seeking a Marketing Manager (Junior level) that brings campaigns to life at a local level and plans and executes a local marketing plan specific to their area. They know where to find our Topgolf demographic and they know the latest hot spots on the local social scene as well as competitor activity and promotions. The Marketing Manager works alongside the Topgolf central marketing team to execute the local activity for the campaign calendar ensuring a truly integrated approach to marketing activity. Their communication skills and vibrant personality are just as important as their knowledge of marketing. The site teams rely on Marketing Manager for direction of offers, promotions, events and campaign initiatives as they bridge the gap between the central team and operations.
* Know the local market! Where people go, when they go, latest offers and promotions of competitors (social media, key groups to follow, network participation)
* Planning outreach programs as part of national and local campaigns or to enhance community relations (networking, event opportunities, key players)
* Tracking results of all activity and making recommendations for future activity (KPI's, budgets/financial returns, ROI, planning, sizing)
* Execute and activate the central marketing campaigns on-site as directed by the corporate marketing team
* Work with the site managers to educate and engage associates on important campaign details including campaign objectives, target audience, upsell tactics, offers etc.
* Reporting back on campaign results from site level
* Taking the framework from corporate marketing to create campaigns within the brand guidelines and budget
* Generating ideas for their particular site, plan accordingly and record the results of said activity
* Creating and managing key partnerships with local businesses/organizations who can help with our word of mouth campaigns and build community relations (golf outings, festivals, local networking groups, charities)
* Activate and manage site implementation and activation of corporate partnerships.
* Ensure all materials on display on site comply with brand standards (timely/updated/in good shape)
* Use web to print site to create the site materials where appropriate
* Coordinate all marketing request forms (MRF) before they are sent over to corporate marketing. Ensure the event/initiative fits within the current campaign and is in accordance with the Topgolf brand
* Maintain the stock/version of promotional items (hand out items, promo cards, tents, banners, games, posters, brochures, etc.).
* Including but is not limited to: planning, fulfillment, activation and execution of site deliverables, on-site branding, promotions, digital and hospitality
* Throughout and following the campaign actively producing social media, photographs, program summaries, recaps
* Sampling, run-of-show of events, specials, price-points, up-coming activities - "What's new," "What's next,"
* Working with management team and associates to deliver the ultimate guest experience, paying particular attention to: lighting, music, TV, programs, feedback, communication of events/activities, signage, offers (from corporate, site and digital), menus, wearables and general ambiance
* Owning the real time Social Media updates and interaction on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google
* Monitoring activity and reporting trends/concerns
* Managing requests for donations/sponsorships of local sports teams, charities or schools.
* Identifying any potential outreach programs and maintaining relations with the charities
* Participate in charitable outreach that can also be a business/networking opportunity
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
* 1-2 years experience in a Marketing role, utilizing: Social media branding, Managing ROI and KPI metrics, Spearheading site specific marketing initiatives, Managing local outreach marketing programs, Developing and managing local partnerships, Managing relationships with charity and non-profit partners
We recognize as Topgolf grows, so must our team and its development. We are a forward-thinking company that delivers hospitality with a rich mix of innovation, experience and fun. If these traits sound familiar to you, this position spec speaks to you, and our mission inspires you, then we would love to hear from you.