For nearly 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Initiate clear strategic vision, lead and manage future growth of the Alternative Specialty Channel in the United States
* Travel extensively to key retail partners to monitor and manage PUMA distribution and execution of PUMA Brand Strategy in footwear, apparel & accessories product segments
* Achieve annual sales and profit objective for designated accounts
* Drive creation and implementation of Channel Strategy; provide strategic direction to PUMA Sales Team
* Negotiate markdown assistance with Retail partners on a quarterly basis
* Work closely with Product Merchandising and Marketing to bring new products to the US market on a seasonal basis. Proactively manage progression of product line throughout each season
* Work closely with Director or Sales Team to brief on the needs of the account base to Product Merchandising
* Present Brand Strategy and lead Account Executives in presentations of new product lines at key customer accounts, as well as US Sales Meetings
* Lead Channel Seasonal Forecast process
* Manage appropriate marketing investments and in-store presence
* Analyze In season performance/ OTB review and re-strategize next phase plans
* Recognize and Create New business opportunity
* Demonstrates strong Team building skills: Creates clear expectations and delivers necessary tools to execute in a timely manner
* Travel extensively, approx. 40%
* Credible knowledge and experience with US Alternative Specialty Channel with a focus on apparel, footwear and accessories.
* Strong proficiency in retail math
* Strong leadership skills. High initiative, high energy, passionate, decisive, eye for detail, confident
* Strong analytical, overall business orientation
* Superior communication/good listening skills
* 6+ years apparel/footwear sales management experience with international fashion/sports company or in buying/merchandising role.
* Experience in the apparel business preferred
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.