National Sales Manager - Scotland & Northern Ireland
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager - Scotland & Northern Ireland|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 04:51|
Hours - Flexible approach to working hours, including evenings and weekend work
We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Business is the commercial arm of Sky and was established over 15 years ago when pub landlords found that live football was a valuable way of attracting customers. Sky Business now has over 40,000 commercial customers in the UK and Republic of Ireland across a wide range of business sectors including pubs, bookmakers, offices, hotels, gyms, shops, and golf clubs.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop, and Execute strategic sales and retention plans for the region that address both the overriding Sky Business KPIs as well as regional challenges.
- Inspire and develop existing field sales personnel, ensuring delivery against Field Sales KPIs and Standards of Performance, whilst recruiting high calibre new starters. All of your people should hold and follow clearly detailed action and development plans.
- Create a culture of continuous testing, challenging the "way we do things" by trialling new ways of working; both in the field and also with key stakeholders in the Support Office
- Develop and execute regional incentive programs that drive incremental performance in sales that would not have been achieved otherwise.
- Manage people effectively through the demonstrable consistent use of Sky's performance management tools which result in swift step changes in performance.
- Own and develop sales and retention opportunities with:
- IMOs (Independent Multiple Operators)
- Third Party partners (L&T businesses, brewers etc)
- Be able to produce professional and clear business plans, strategic documentation and new product decks that highlight a strong level of account management and commercialisation.
- An exceptional and inspirational people leader, with a strategic and analytic outlook. Responsible for leading, motivating and nurturing a field sales team, who:
- Proactively generate new business opportunities with prospective and existing Sky Business commercial customers
- Retain and manage existing customers and turnaround cancelling customers
- Are high calibre and have demonstrated clear evidence of internal progression through your coaching and support.
- Accountable for delivering against budgeted annual subscriber and revenue growth and developing strategies, and projects to constantly improve ways of working
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better