Compensation: $50-60K Salary, Medical Insurance, Vacation, Gas Card, Cell Phone, Surface Pro iPad for home
Reports To: Area Manager and President
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager in the Contract Security industry. This position is very active in the day-to-day operations of our company. Although this is predominately a Monday - Friday daytime office position, there are times when this position will be the on call manager for after-hours emergencies, and may have to work in the field at night or on occasional weekend day/night. Our firm believes in creating a partnership approach. A team player who does whatever is needed to effectively serve our clients.
This manager should have extensive working knowledge of the contract security industry. Duties will include: Scheduling, Payroll, Overtime Control, Quality Control, Direct Supervision of assigned personnel (Field Supervisors, Office Admin, etc.), Client Satisfaction / Customer Service, Personnel (interviewing, processing , new hire orientation), and Uniforms ( inventory / orders / issuance / return and cleaning contract).
- Previous payroll, billing, and scheduling experience preferred.
- Experience with scheduling software, preferably Winteam.
- Schedule for several thousand hours per week at multiple sites / accounts.
- Maintain a trained cadre of officers ready to provide quality service to our clients.
- Promote open and honest communication between clients, management , and officers.
- Ensure all required reporting and contract requirements are met.
- Experience managing several groups of officers at multiple locations.
- Previous contract security, facilities management, customer service, military, or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Possess experience in hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining staff.
- Strong time management / multi-tasking skills are extremely important.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) are required.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment as well as to work independently.
- Some experience writing Site Specific Post Orders would be an added plus.
- Provide oversight and support to Account Managers and their respective divisions.
- Manage Golf Cart Fleet Vendors and Cell Phone Vendors
Candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 2 years management experience, convey a highly professional image and attitude towards clientele and employees.
- Must meet requirements and maintain a current Security Officer License in the state of Texas.
- Candidate must pass a background investigation to include criminal history, credit history, valid TX driver's license with relatively clean driving record for 3 previous years, stable work history, personality profile test, and pre-employment drug screen
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Knowledge of Cell Phone Setup with Apple IOS such as adding email accounts
- Advanced Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
United Protective Service License is B-12854
The "right" candidate could find himself on the fast track to our Branch Manager program!
Since our inception, United Protective has grown from 3 employees in 1999, to over 1100+ professional security officers throughout the State of Texas and Oklahoma. As we continue to grow, we have a need for individuals who have a desire to serve others, a positive demeanor, are mature, reliable, and who have a natural 'can do' attitude.
If you want to join our team of security professionals, we want to meet you!