Job Title: PHS Girls Golf - Head Coach
Working Days: August 1 - October 30
Compensation: $4,917 - $6,100 - Per Perry Classroom Teachers Association negotiated agreement
Carry out the goals and objectives of the sport program as outlined by school administration. Instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals, strategy and physical training necessary to realize a degree of individual and team success.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* Knowledge of the sport of golf and all the athletic policies approved by the Board of Education and responsible for implementation
* Knowledge of the existing school district, state and league regulations; and implement consistently
* Understanding of the proper administrative line of command and refer all student and parent questions through proper channels. Aware of all public/staff/departmental meetings that require attendance
* Must possess a valid ODE Pupil Activity Permit
* Employed as a teacher or those meeting criteria of coaching requirements
* Previous coaching experience in assigned sport
Internal Candidates: Please apply on-line via the Perry Local Schools web-site at See "Job Opportunities" "Internal Candidates".
External Candidates: Please apply on-line via the Perry Local Schools web-site at See "Job Opportunities" "External Candidates".
Selection Procedure: Satisfy all statutory provisions governing submission of all pre-employment requirements including a criminal record background check
and recommendation of prior employer(s).
Questions: TJ Rockwell, Athletic Director, at ext.9499 or
Application Deadline: December 14, 2017
Date Posted: December 1, 2017
(Note: The District retains the right not to fill this vacancy depending on District needs.)