EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma, GED equivalent
* Bilingual encouraged but not required
* Two years of timeshare experience preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* Active Arizona Real Estate License
* Verifiable closing statistics of 25% or higher.
* Dependable and goal oriented.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be process oriented with attention to detail.
* Self-directed and independent but works as a team player.
* Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from guests and co-workers.
* Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong oral communication skills.
* Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude.
* Mastery of the use of appropriate interpersonal social styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement.
* Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job performance.
While performing the functions of this position, the Sales Consultant is required to be present throughout varied resort locations. Must be able to stand, walk, sit, climb stairs, and talk for extended periods of time and must be able to drive a golf cart. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Consultant will divide his/her time between air-conditioned resort building and presentation rides that will require attending outdoor/indoor sales presentations with tour guests and management personnel on the resort property. The Sales Consultant must be flexible to adapt to immediate changing situations and environments based on team and guest needs.
Must have a flexible work schedule and be willing to work weekends and holidays as required to meet business needs. A typical schedule is five days on and two days off.
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend