Responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
* Sell and close Pulte/Centex products.
* Monitor and meet CSMS goals Generate leads from customer referrals and core realtor group Conduct interviews to all prospects for current/future home sales, make presentations to model visitors, and demonstrate the models, spec homes and the amenities of the community
* Explain principle and interest payments, taxes, insurance, CC&R's (deed restrictions), homeowner associations, and club/golf membership plans
* Prepare required paperwork for each home sale and for prospective purchasers
* Assist in making prospective buyer appointments with design center, mortgage, key inspection and settlement departments when necessary
* Keep buyer updated as to construction start and completion dates and remain actively involved in the sales process through closing
* Communicate properly, to the appropriate departments, any customer requests for information or service
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
* Decision Impact: Individual
* Division Department Responsibility: Single
* Budgetary Responsibility: No
* Direct Reports: No
* Indirect Reports: No
* Physical Requirements: If applicable
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Appropriate license or certifications as required by the state
* Completion of the Sales Associate Learning and Certification Program
* Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function of this position.
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.)
* Related Functional Experience
* Minimum of 1 year Computer proficiency (email, work processing, operations, etc.)