Well known for the Rancho Bernardo Inn, Surf and Sand Resort and a variety of Southern California's premium golf properties, JC Resorts has been a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. Our diverse entities are united by the same authentic vision - MAKING MEMORIES. EVERY GUEST. EVERY TIME. That means impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and comfortable accommodations without the trace of pretentiousness. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to maximize the performance individual properties while enhancing their distinctive character.
JC Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
What You Get to Do:
* Understand and respond to all guest needs in a timely and efficient manner.
* Provide prompt, efficient and gracious service to all guests including food and beverages as ordered, bussing tables and giving correct change for cash transactions.
* To cook as needed using the barbeque, grill or fryer.
* Efficient, reliable, safety minded with high quality standards for production and service.
* Familiarity with Golf preferred.
* Ability to understand basic English and follow simple verbal and written direction.
* Role involves pouring and serving alcohol; must be at least 21 years of age.
* Snack Bar shifts are typically 7 am - 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm Monday - Sunday.
* Beverage Cart shifts are typically 8 am - 4:30 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only.
* Must be available to work at least 2 days per week; availability of 3 days or more is preferred.
* This is a part time position working 11 - 30 hours per week based on business needs and your availability.
* Employee meals and beverages.
* Discounted resort hotel stays; comped and discounted golf rounds.
* Employee discount at resort and other golf property's restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
* Plus more!
Please click here to review full job description.