Who are we? We are a leading aftermarket automotive manufacturer dedicated to continually providing our customers with innovative, dependable, high quality products that remain competitively priced. What do we do? We make and sell our product you see on a daily basis, but are likely unaware who we are. Currently, we have an excellent opportunity for someone to become part of our sales team, as our Arizona Territory Account Manager. If you love to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and have excellent salesman skills, then we are looking for you!
At Royal Truck Body, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in our industry. So, if you are looking to join our team, exciting opportunities are waiting for you! Our employees are the reason Royal stands out as a leading aftermarket automotive manufacturer, which is why we're always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and lean thinking to every project.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The job of our Arizona Territory Account Manager exists to sell the company's product or services by traveling to businesses or other organizations in order to attract new business and maintain contact with current customers. Additionally, this role is responsible for responding to customer concerns and providing resolution; interfacing with production and the Corporate offices; supporting outside sales; and handling other miscellaneous projects/duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to properly manage each territory as assigned; visit all dealerships, check dealership inventory and suggest replacement inventory;
- Develop strong customer relationship with our customers to build more business and attract new business;
- Write up quotes for dealer inventory and sold units;
- Manage all fleet accounts; meet with end users/large fleet accounts to spec out vehicles/bodies; call aftermarket vendors to get specs/pricing for quotation purposes (i.e. lighting, cranes, liftgates);
- Ensure to properly communicate with sales department for proper production processes and procedures;
- Follow up with the production department for the status of open orders;
- Responsible to take dealerships marketing brochures and tools needed to sell;
- Ensure the proper handling of all warranty issues;
- Work with transportation department to ensure that vehicles are delivered and picked up;
- Cover inside sales department when personnel is out; cover phones, write up quotes, process orders, checks status of orders, provide customer service support etc.;
- Work with our Engineering department to get drawings for customers;
- Assist the Director of Marketing with marketing projects;
- Able to properly handle all customer complaints prompt and effectively;
- Attend company open house to meet with existing clients and sell new products;
- Attend GM/Ford/Dodge meetings for training;
- Attend trade shows, open houses, golf tournaments and other trade show association events; and
- Other miscellaneous projects/duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; 2-year degree or equivalent, business or related field preferred;
- Prior Experience: Minimum 4 years' experience in manufacturing AND sales;
- Technical Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, working knowledge of MAS 200/90, Sage, or MRP system strongly preferred;
- Industry-Specific Knowledge: Automotive, Custom Truck Body or Manufacturing;
- Adapt with ease to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Valid Driver's License;
- Must be a dedicated and proven leader that is able to work closely with all business functions; and
- Must be service oriented and have an excellent work ethic.
Inside/outside work environment;
Driving company vehicles;
Sitting and/or standing for long periods; and
Exposure to environmental conditions.
Exempt; Full-Time; Monday through Friday.
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit our webpage at and contact our Human Resources Department to submit a cover letter and your resume via email. Very important! In the subject line of your email please input "Arizona Territory Account Manager".
Get to know who we are - from the inside out - by visiting us at:
***Royal Truck Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer***