Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, TrueCommerce handles the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the TrueCommerce team, you will have an opportunity to help our customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
The Sales Manager for our Mid-Market region will be leading a team of seven to ten inside sales representative. As a Sales Manager, it is essential that you are an inspiring coach who can lead a team to overachieve, and continue to grow personally and professionally. In this role, you will work to develop the consultative selling technique of every team member, define and re-evaluate sales metrics to ensure success, and operate efficiently in a dynamic environment
* Manage all sales efforts, including the selling activities of the Mid-Market team and monitoring of the sales funnel.
* Meet and exceed set sales quotas while operating within a standard operating framework.
* Facilitate a strong and productive working relationship between the sales team and other departments.
* Participate in the development of operating goals and objectives for the sales team; recommend, implement, and administer methods and procedures to enhance sales activity and productivity.
* Supervise personnel including recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution.
* Analyze and appraise the effectiveness of sales tactics, costs, and results.
* Develop and run weekly sales meetings and educational activities to improve competitive and business process knowledge as well as professional selling skills of the team.
* 5+ years of building and managing an inside sales team for a successful software or technology services company selling to small and mid-tier businesses
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
* Superior negotiation and strategic thinking skills
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Experience in supervising and training employees
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills including excellent writing and presentation abilities
* Willingness to travel 15-20% of the time
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, NetSuite or similar ERP solutions is a plus